With many thanks to Vital Everton editor Yak, we ask a few questions on Saturday’s game.
With many thanks to Vital Everton editor Yak, we ask a few questions on Saturday’s game. We ask about David Moyes, their potential danger men for tomorrow and whether he reckons any of the Royals squad would get into the Everton team.
1) In a nutshell, sum up your season so far?
It’s been fantastic to be honest, right through from the summer when it was clear we had intent to improve the squad to the excellent start to the season ending years of slow starts and giving real optimism for the rest of the season.
2) Who are the player/s to look out for?
Pienaar, Jelavic, Fellaini and Mirallas
3) You have had a very good start to the season, how far do you think you can go?
If we can keep this form going I think we are realistically looking at qualifying for Europe.
4) Your gaffer has done an unbelievable job with you, just how good is he? And do you fear losing him anytime soon?
He’s been with us ten years now, in recent years I think he may have been beginning to wonder if the grass could be greener elsewhere but he’s so rejuvenated now that I don’t think there could be many jobs that would lure him away.
5) If you could add one more player to your team, who would it be and why?
Messi? Pretty self explanatory really!
6) If you could offload any player from your team, who would it be and why?
Silva as he has just failed to impress and has been out on loan that it’s easy to forget he’s still with us.
7) If you could have any Reading player in your squad, who would it be and why?
I don’t think any current Reading players would make it into the Everton XI. Would have to go with Ian Harte due to his set pieces.
8) Expected line up for the game?
I don’t really expect any changes from the Sunderland game depending on Mirallas who is a doubt.
Howard, Coleman, Heitinga, Jagielka, Baines, Mirallas, Neville, Osman, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jelavic.
9) What’s your prediction for the game?
Everton to win by 2.